The desire to grow, continuously improve and establish ourselves on the market has led us to this new milestone: an in-house production line for shower trays, manufactured in our factory in Rodengo Saiano - Brescia.
The Stone shower tray is made of a material composed of calcium carbonate and resin, coated with Gelcoat ISO-NPG and is manufactured in five stages:
- GELCOAT : Gelcoat is sprayed into the mould, giving the shower tray greater resistance to shocks and scratches. The Gelcoat is dried by irradiation.
- CASTING : The homogeneous mass of resin and calcium carbonate is poured into the mould. The mixture in the dish is free of air bubbles as the casting plant works in a vacuum. No bubbles means no imperfections.
- DRYING / EXTRACTION / DEBONDING: After an hour of drying on rollers, the plate is removed from the mould and placed in the deburring island.
- POST AND CURING: The plates undergo a stabilisation cycle. This process completes the catalysing process guaranteeing perfect flatness of the product before it is packaged.
- PACKAGING: Packaging, storage and transport take place horizontally.
Are you curious to discover the work behind the making of the shower tray?
Click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2vGWQ6LmM4
Let's discover the main features of the tray
The ultra-flat Stone shower tray, with stone effect texture, is available in 33 sizes and 5 finishes:
The shower tray is supplied with a stainless steel cover grid, but it is possible to order the grid in a finish to match the colour of the shower tray.
To match the style of any bathroom, installation can be either flush or countertop.
Let's discover all the product's pluses together: